Hayworth South is a wonderful building located in bustling heart of West Los Angeles. With beautiful views of the surrounding city, hill sides and the stunning Sunsets you will enjoy your home. A very walkable 83 score from Walkscore.com means an easy commute to work or play!
With a “Very Walkable” walk score of 83, you will find yourself only blocks away from your local market, and surrounded by a large hospital only a short drive to your south, cultural landmarks just to your north and industry giants all around you. This trendy community gives you the feel of Inner City living and is quiet enough to make you forget the City around you! Go check out all that miracle mile has to offer, or take a day trip through Koreatown, but definitely give us a call today to live where you always dreamed of!
- Fitness Center
- Community Laundry Facilities
- Full-Time On-site Management
- Weekly Building Janitorial Porter
- Subterranean Parking (2 spots-Tandem)
- Central Air/Heat & Fireplaces In All Apartments
- Incredible Neighborhood in Mid-City, near Venice and Culver City
- Condo Quality Floorplans Offer 800 Square Foot 1 Bedroom + 1 Bath
- Condo Quality Floorplans Offer 1,100 Square Foot 2 Bedroom + 2 Bath
- Walking Distance The New Light Rail Expo Line That Runs Between Downtown L.A. and Santa Monica
Sorry, we do not allow dogs or cats at this property.
All leases are 12-Months. Please inquire with the apartment community regarding security deposit and current availability.
|Monday||9:00am to 5:00pm|
|Tuesday||9:00am to 5:00pm|
|Wednesday||9:00am to 5:00pm|
|Thursday||9:00am to 5:00pm|
|Friday||9:00am to 5:00pm|
|Saturday||10:00am to 4:00pm|
|Sunday||Call For Appointments|